Saturday, June 15, 2019

Of your choice Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

Of your choice - Essay ExampleIn quota sampling, the researcher selects the respondents in a survey on the basis of some specify characteristics, which in this case is being a high school student (Rubin & Babbie, 2010). The survey questionnaire is shown as Appendix 1. Based on the first part of the questionnaire, twain thirds of the respondents atomic number 18 male and the remaining one third are females. Majority of the respondents are 18 years old (8 out of 30 or 26.67%). The 16 and 19-year-olds make up the two smallest group at 6.67% each. The 14 and 17-year-olds each comprise 23.33% of the respondents, while the 15-year-olds account for 13.33%. Sixteen respondents or 53.33% are enrolled in overt high schools, while the remaining 14 or 46.67% study in private schools. Nine or 30% of the students are sophomores, 8 or 26.67% are juniors, 7 or 23.33% are freshmen and 6 or 20% are seniors. Nine out of every 10 students (27 out of 30 or 90%) are aware of what buccaneering is, whi le the rest reported that they do not understand the term plagiarism. Exactly one third of the students admitted that they always blame acts of plagiarism, while one quarter of the students confessed that they plagiarize frequently. Nine out of 30 (30%) students pleaded guilty of plagiarizing only seldomly, whereas 5 (16.67%) stated that they have never committed plagiarism in connection with school work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.